[Freeswitch-users] Event socket: filter delete isn't working

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 05:14:47 PST 2010

Dear friends,
   I've tried to delete the filter which I applied for an unique id. But, it
doesn't work. After executing 'filter delete', I am receiving the events
from that uuid.
   I used the command as 'filter delete unique-id
c6d2e0e2-0b2f-11df-9e84-fb15c3cd8565'.

I did the following operations.
    Made call to the event socket.
    Registered events for all. (events plain all).
    Applied filter for the uuid. (filter unique-id
aa3cb8ea-0b2f-11df-9e84-fb15c3cd8565).
    I've got a new uuid by using create_uuid.
    Applied filter for this new uuid. (filter unique-id
c6d2e0e2-0b2f-11df-9e84-fb15c3cd8565)
    Originated a call with that uuid.
    Now, I could receive events from both uuids. (Tested by giving DTMFs in
both end and checked unique-id in event header).
    Then, I wanted to delete a uuid from the filter. (filter delete
unique-id c6d2e0e2-0b2f-11df-9e84-fb15c3cd8565).
    I thought, i won't receive the events from this deleted unique-id. But,
I received the dtmfs from both unique-id.

I'm using 'FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (15982)'.
--
Regards,
Nagalenoj H.