[Freeswitch-users] Conference talk detection

Dan Lane null at invalid.name
Tue Jan 26 07:03:23 PST 2010

The same thing, with the energy level set to anything other than 0 the
first few ms of audio is not sent to the conference. Presumably this
is by design as this is the amount of time noise has to be made for
before it's detected as speech and audio is sent to the conference;
including the audio that wasn't sent to the conference would introduce
delay.

What I'd like to be able to do is generate start/stop talk events when
people are talking but without starting or stopping the audio stream.