[Freeswitch-users] sangoma_prid & freeswitch openzap - conflict

Michal Zubáč michal.zubac at comgate.cz
Tue Jan 26 02:59:12 PST 2010

I've finally figured it out.
I have to use sangoma_prid and (ozmod_sangoma_boost) <boost_spans>
configuration in openzap.conf.xml.

Now  we have problems with sangoma_prid version (I assume), because
Freeswitch logs following messages:
[CRIT] sangoma_boost_client.c:356 Invalid Boost Version 100  Expecting 101
[CRIT] sangoma_boost_client.c:370 Critical Error: PQ Invalid Event
lenght from boost rxlen=23 evsz=1031

Our versions:
sangoma_prid: = Sangoma PRI Protocol Stack Daemon       =
virtual sangoma_prid: = Version: 1.25                           =
virtual sangoma_prid: = Date: Dec 22 2009                       =
virtual sangoma_prid: = Wanpipe Release: wanpipe-3.5.8.11          =
FreeSwitch from SVN trunk (r16509)

I assume, we have to wait for new drivers from Sangoma according to post
<mike at jerris.com> Re: [Freeswitch-users] Need Help to setup freeswitch
with sangoma card [Sun, 24 Jan 2010 05:13:32 -0500]

Mighq