[Freeswitch-users] Presence Change Distribution

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Mon Jan 25 10:30:47 PST 2010

Okay, I notice that if I reduce the Presence SUBSCRIBE Expires duration
(from 3600 seconds to 60 seconds), then the delay between PUBLISH's and
NOTIFY's is reduced, but FS still waits nearly 45 seconds to send the
NOTIFY's after it receives a PUBLISH.

Can a change be made in FS so that NOTIFYs are sent as a direct result of
receipt of the PUBLISH message?  And not tied to the SUBSCRIBE expiration?
I really don't want to configure all my phones to re-subscribe every 30 or
15 seconds.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jerry

  _____