[Freeswitch-users] making calls through an FXO gw without knowing the IP

Milena testeador01 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:11:06 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

I need some help in my dialplan, I have an FXO gateway and i can
receive calls from it,

now, if I assign a static IP on it, i can make calls through the fxo
gateway using this:
                 <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/<profile>/<destination>@<gw_IP>"/>

I want to know if it is possible to make calls through this gateway if
it has a variable IP, and how to do it if so;
the gateway uses SIP accounts to register to FS so i think it might be
possible to route the call using one of the registered extension
numbers but I am not sure how so I need some pointers,

Anyone has ideas or knows how to do this?, help is greatly appreciated!