[Freeswitch-users] strange behavior of openzap/libpri (is that a bug?)

Tzury Bar Yochay tzury.by at reguluslabs.com
Sun Jan 24 04:25:14 PST 2010

Hi All,

In my environment I have the following components:
* FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.4
* latest libpri
* latest openZAP

I have noticed that when originating calls to a specific number, the
system sometimes reports this as UNALLOCATED_NUMBER and sometimes not.
That is, I am calling a number which certainly exists, however, in
most of the attempts to cal this number I get the UNALLOCATED_NUMBER
error, while every 4th or 5th attempt the line get connected.

I paste-bin the log at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11928.
There is one with oz debug output at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11929

please advise,
Tzury