[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Integration With Sailfin

juan camilo ospina quintero camilin2212 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:48:42 PST 2010

Hi
thanks for fast answers
i already have sailfin installed and runnig, also freeswitch, both on the same machine.
now my quiestion is how to redirect o forward the SIP flow from freeswitch to salifin, the softphones must register in freeswitch, but to make a call the invite should go through sailfin and get back to freeswitch, this is for implementing some services of VoIP, for a project i'm on.