[Freeswitch-users] Distinguishing Blind REFER from application transfer

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:47:34 PST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> Have you done a uuid_dump to see all the variables?

I just tried that with trunk. I can see the REFER variables stay set till
the end of the call.
They will show up in CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE:

variable_sip_h_Referred-By: user2 <sip:user2 at test1.com<sip%3Auser2 at test1.com>

variable_sip_refer_to: <sip:2000 at test1.com <sip%3A2000 at test1.com>>

I suppose the only thing that will change them is another blind refer. But
they will never be unset.