[Freeswitch-users] Can't register Polycom

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:09:35 PST 2010

hi,
make sure that you are using the user: 1008 and pass: 1008
don't forgot to add autorisation user: 1008
the dialplan don't have any relation with the user/pass acording to your
post, you are montioning the dialplan path but you need to edit the
directory (conf/directory/default/1008.xml)
chedck your freeswitch ip and configure your policom ip acording to your
fs ip
good luck