[Freeswitch-users] All channels are frozen while receiving DTMF

Oscav oscav at hotmail.fr
Thu Jan 21 01:47:53 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm running a script that gets some DTMF from caller. I found that when a
caller is entering DTMF , all the others channels are frozen until all the
DTMF  are received. In the logs I see that each DTMF takes 1 second. It
means that if the caller enters 10 digits then all the other running scripts
are paused for 10 seconds. The problem is exponential with traffic load.

Anyone have an idea ??

Thanks