[Freeswitch-users] G729 coded issues

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 20 07:17:07 PST 2010

Just an FYI.  Howler doesn't support the FreeSWITCH project in any way, shape or form.  They do not donate any proceeds or help the project at all.  That said.  We have our officially supported G729 coming out soon that will support the project.  I have it in beta if anyone is really interested in testing it please feel free to email me offlist.  We are currently working out how we want to package the lib, binary and module to make installation easy.

Thanks,
/b