[Freeswitch-users] Home setup with home company

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Jan 20 00:42:01 PST 2010

I think you should remove the "continue=true" in the extension
definition, as FS will continue to process the other extensions even after
this one matches, so I you have another "less restrictive" extension that
could match the call and do answer and/or bridge, then it may be processed
instead of this extension.

François

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:02:08 +0100,
"mailinglist"  wrote:  I have a very small one man constultancy company
that has the occasional call, unfortunately we are getting more spam calls
after hours than real calls during work hours, so I would like to set up a
TOD system.   First step for me is just playing with the TOD example, I've
gotten this far:

 group/company@${domain_name}"/>

 My idea with this,
was that in the time 9-17 mon-fri, it rings, the rest of the time it's sent
directly to the voicemail. I would of course like to have it not take
messages outside work hours, but that's just refining :-)   But it picks up
the call, and then nothing...   BR Fribse