[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH as Debian Package?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jan 19 22:28:40 PST 2010

There is a debian dir in tree for our packages.  I suspect that our packages are quite far from meeting the requirements of pretty much any distro so for now, we will at least have packages for the next release available soon after release.  We don't yet have a box for debian instances for the build farm so we do not build the svn snapshot pacakges for any deb distros.

Mike