[Freeswitch-users] NOTICE: mod_iax slated for unsupported on Feb. 5

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 19 15:21:55 PST 2010

To everyone in the FreeSWITCH community:

We would like to put a call out and let everyone know that unless we find
someone who wants to be the maintainer for mod_iax it will be moved to
unsupported status as of Friday February 5th. Anyone who wishes to maintain
the module will need to be in charge of all bug reports, updates, patches,
and technical support questions. If are in a position to maintain mod_iax
then please contact Brian West offlist: brian at freeswitch.org.

-Michael