[Freeswitch-users] Help with CDR fields:Other-Leg-Network-Addr and Other-Leg-Destination-Number

Ahmed Bhaila ahmed.ajmal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:52:22 PST 2010

Hello

I am using a template for Master.csv and having problems with getting values
for the following fields: Other-Leg-Network-Addr and
Other-Leg-Destination-Number. All I am doing is just enclosing these fields
in ${} in my template definition and they always turn out to be empty but
they arent supposed to be as I am seeing values in the freeswitch console.so
I am not sure what is wrong here I have noticed that some of the channel
variables(start_stamp, end_stamp) have "variable_" prepended to them when I
see them in the console so when defining the template I omit the variable_
part and can get the values. Is this something similar? It seems like the
problem is with all field names that start with Other. Any help be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
AB