[Freeswitch-users] Bria softphone registration issue (NAT/rport issue?)

Adam Ford lists at redbonez.net
Mon Jan 18 16:28:16 PST 2010

Yes, but the nat is handled by the Sonicwall, which works perfectly for the
Polycom desk phones.   It is only the Bria softphones that are behaving
strangely.  I think it is just caused by them attempting to use rport, which
is sort of doing to work of the Sonicwall twice, causing them to lose sync
with the FreeSWITCH registration.  I just wanted the opinion of some other
professionals if this sound likely, before I consider the matter resolved.

Thank you,

-Adam