[Freeswitch-users] Call for help - content ideas for freeswitch.org

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 18 13:18:50 PST 2010

Hello all,

I'd like to ask everyone to think about things that we can put up on
freeswitch.org. We are interested in anything related to FreeSWITCH,
certainly, but also any VoIP or telecom news/articles on other sites that
are of interest to FreeSWITCH users. (See
http://www.freeswitch.org/node/229as an example.)

Please email me off list if you have ideas about content that would be
appropriate for our main page. Likewise, if you would like to be the author
of stories and/or blog posts on the main page then definitely let me know.
We would love to have some fresh perspectives represented.

Thanks!
-Michael