[Freeswitch-users] database disk image is malformed ISSUE

Nikolai Geordzhev n.geordzhev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:00:03 PST 2010

Hi Guys,

I have an issue playing with FS as a registrar server. I have made some
tests with 3000 subscribers registering every 600 seconds running for days
and everything went fine.
Then I have tried with 6000 subscribers registering every 3600 seconds and
after some time ( between 1 and 2 days) I received  [ERR]
switch_core_sqldb.c:662 SQL ERR [database disk image is malformed] message
in the freeswitch.log file. The only solution I have found is deleting the
db folder ( mounted in tmpfs) and restarting the application.
When I measure the packets/sec rates of both setups i see 13 pack/s for the
first setup and 7 pack/s for the second one. Can somebody advise what can
cause this Error and if there is some kind of a solution.

Thanks and best regards