[Freeswitch-users] Polycom configuration for FreeSWITCH

Adam Ford lists at redbonez.net
Sun Jan 17 14:20:58 PST 2010

Thank you very much.  Mike is right, if you would be willing to post a
breakdown of the configurations that relate to FreeSWITCH on the wiki that
would be great.  I understand it would be easier to answer a specific
question, but I am not really looking for anything specific just a
comparison.  Yes, I have all the phones booting from an FTP server, they are
running the latest bootrom and SIP software that they support (4.1.4 &
3.1.4), and they register with FreeSWITCH ok.  I am mostly just looking for
a working config as an example to make sure I am not missing something, or
maybe not using the best settings for FreeSWITCH.

I greatly appreciate the help,

-Adam

  _____