[Freeswitch-users] No hangup tone after zap channel closed, tones in general

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Sun Jan 17 11:45:38 PST 2010

It’s not exactly that. I expected an FXS port would by itself generate a
busy tone after a call (initiated or not by this port) is terminated by the
other end. Doing this permit the phone connected to this port to detect the
end of communication and hang up automatically.

That said, I guess the dialplan example would work when the FXS port is the
A leg, but what should I do when the FXS port is the B leg ?

Thanks

François