[Freeswitch-users] sip_profiles - Aliases Question

Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil lawwton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:09:55 PST 2010

Appreciate the response Mike.

That's a little different than everything I've seen in other systems.
I don't want to be forced to display 3 different profiles when in
reality one is just an alias name. It says alias and all; but I find
that a bit repetitive, specially if I remove it and it breaks things.

When a change is made on one of the sip_profiles, take internal.xml
for example where I changed a parameter from true to false. What
command needs to be ran to reload the changes (non-disruptive).

Thanks in advance,

Alfredo