[Freeswitch-users] Email2Pdf

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 05:40:59 PST 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:03 AM, Costa Zikalala
<costa.zikalala at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mathieu
>
> Thank you for your very wonderful script.

You are talking about
http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk/contrib/sathieu/email2pdf/

> I'm just trying understand it a bit and am not too good with Perl.
> Kindly confirm the folowing for me:
> - Only attachments and not the whole email is converted to PDF?

No, the message body should also be converted (in the script, this is
call $header ;).

> - Is the PDF output saved in the variable $file_out?
Yes, or to stdout, if $file_out is "-". more info with:
./email2pdf --man

> - Will you be completing your script as Email2Fax for Freeswitch?
The remaining thing will be added to FS wiki (don't have time now), as
this is site-specific:
- postfix config (see http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/faxing.php#ss5.4)
- script email2fax:
 + guess From: fax number from the email