[Freeswitch-users] Polycom configuration for FreeSWITCH

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 21:57:07 PST 2010

I am working with various Polycom phones; I'll send you sample configuration
files next week (I am at home now). In the meantime, please send me your
requirenents so I may incorporate some of them into the files.

Have you managed to boot them from your TFTP/FTP./HTTP server? As long as
you did not provision them through a server you can do that through the
phone's WEB interface, but it is very limited and lacks a lot of
configuration options. I do the provisioning via a TFTP server.

                    Regards, __Yehavi: