[Freeswitch-users] proxy_media seems to be broken

Klaus Hochlehnert Mailings at kh-dev.de
Fri Jan 15 12:57:57 PST 2010

I saw the discussion, but the discussions were about bypass_media and I wasn't sure if that also applied to proxy_media.
That's why I was asking.

Ok, but now I got another problem with proxy_media/bypass_media in combination with T38 (latest tarball).

When using proxy_media FreeSWITCH hangs up immediately after my fax took the call with: [CS_EXCHANGE_MEDIA] [INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION]

In the log of my Cisco SPA2102 there's the message:
Peer Confirm T38
Peer Confirm T38
No T38 in SDP
No T38 in SDP

Then I tried bypass_media instead of proxy_media. There FS doesn't hang up, but the same log entries in my Cisco.
Maybe the SDP isn't copied after the reinvite for T38???

Thanks, Klaus