[Freeswitch-users] Conference Questions

Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil lawwton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:18:27 PST 2010

Anthony:

I think I spoke too soon. I looked at the example; but I was under the
impression based on your previous comment that I would be able to
invoke the conference dial api command over HTTP and specify the flags
as part of the dial string. The wiki page has the following for the
API call I am thinking:

dial

Dial a destination via a specific endpoint (ie. call mom from the conference).

Usage: conference <confname> dial [{dial string
options}]<endpoint_module_name>/<destination> [<callerid_number>
[<callerid_name>]]

I would like to specify the privilege in this api call. Is that
doable? If not how could I accomplish it? Would I be able to pass the
flags in {dial string options}?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Alfredo