[Freeswitch-users] eavesdrop problem?

Nikolay Kondratyev kond at nstel.ru
Fri Jan 15 07:18:32 PST 2010

Brian,

Should I open an issue in the jira (since it's a bug)?

In general: I'm new to FS. When I'm not sure if my problem is a bug or
misconfiguration, I think, I should better first discuss the problem in the
list before opening an issue.

Because if everybody will write everything into jira, jira will turn into
mail list, while it is not intended for that purpose.

Regarding attaching gzipped files: what is the size limit for attachments in
the list?

Thanks and regards,

Nikolay.

  _____