[Freeswitch-users] sip trunk question: why call throughexternalprofile is challenged?

Nikolay Kondratyev kond at nstel.ru
Fri Jan 15 06:57:43 PST 2010

Mike, Anthony, thanks for the advice.

I set accept-blind-auth in my external profile and FS does not challenge the
invite any more.

Did I understand right that without accept-blind-auth FS challenged incoming
Invite because of the presence of Proxy-Authorization header in the Invite?

Do I understand right that if I place accept-blind-auth inside
<gateway></gateway> it will work for that gateway only?

Thank and regards,

Nikolay.

  _____