[Freeswitch-users] Eavesdrop in LUA

Pete Mueller pete at privateconnect.com
Fri Jan 15 00:21:24 PST 2010

I had a similar problem.  I solved it by first making bridging the call
between A and B.
Then originate C with a LUA script, the last line of which is:

session:execute("eavesdrop", uuid_of_a_leg)

The down side here is that A and B can talk while C is ringing, but in my
case that is not a problem.
-p