[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:06:59 PST 2010

Anthony,

I did take the "hint", don't worry. We will probably ask for a bounty
but first we need to know:
1.- whether this is possible
2.- how long it would take
3.- how will it exactly work
4.- of course, what's the bounty (be gentle ;) )

We would of course give this back to the community.

in the meantime, bridge_early_media=true will discard the 2nd B-leg
and conversely "false" it will keep on trying to connect and if it
connects the other B-leg if will bridge to that one?

Thanks

David