[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Re: playback and play_and_get_digits strange misunderstanding

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Jan 14 10:57:22 PST 2010

I did with FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.5-20100112-0400 (hacked) shall I
download another one (I don't have svn).

François

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010
12:20:31 -0500, Michael Jerris wrote: Could you try this with latest trunk
as well for comparison, I just changed the way the sounds base directory is
set and I want to make sure I did not mess anything up. Mike
  On Jan 14,