[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 14 10:18:34 PST 2010

The issue here is when "originate" routine should return and
set "originate_status" variable. Current behavior is to return on early
media, but what if to introduce a variable "originate_wait_for_answer" with
default value "false" and use the variable in originate code to decide when
to return - on 18X or "200 OK"?