[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

kokoska.rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Thu Jan 14 10:10:07 PST 2010

Dne 14.1.2010 17:47, Mathieu Rene napsal(a):
> One way you could fix it is set "hangup_after_bridge=false" and then
> set "execute_on_answer=set\shangup_after_bridge=true". That will make
> it continue executing the dialplan atter a failure that came in after
> 183. Note that there is a side effect to this method, since audio was
> being relayed, you are forced to use the same codec on the 2nd
> carrier, best to tell them they are wrong failing a call after 183.
>
> Mathieu Rene

Hello Mathieu, are you sure, that "failing call" after 183 is wrong?
I don't think so, but may be I'm wrong, so could you, please, point me
to the docs?

BTW: I'm prety sure, that this behaviour is VERY common in EU. IMO
nearly all big carriers in case of call failure (according to ETSI
recommendations) send first call-progress with media ("The number your
are calling is unavailable" etc.) and than reject call with proper "Q"
reason. And I think it should be mapped to SIP like 183+SDP and than
4XX/5XX/6XX.

Just my 2c :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska