[Freeswitch-users] ISP with SIP trunking for 10k+ ports?

Dale Trub daletrub at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:49:15 PST 2010

We're looking for an ISP with SIP trunking and DIDs to host our FS servers,
and are having a hard time locating an ISP who meet these two requirements
a) can handle 10,000+ simultaneous inbound ports
b) returns our calls in timely manner

We have a six-figure annual budget for this service ... and so far the "big
guys" sales teams can't get it together to put together a bid.

The ideal partner would share with us the backend telcom revenue in the
neighborhood of .5c/min, but we're open to other arrangements.

Does anyone have any recommendations for ISPs with SIP trunking and DIDs
that they can share?  Specific salespeople contact info especially
appreciated!

Thanks,

Dale