[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 14 07:20:06 PST 2010

With trunk version and bypass_media=true the behavior is different - leg a is
terminated after 20 seconds of wait, dialplan can't continue. Dialplan and FS
log are at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11794 , note timestamps of lines
378 and 379.

FS is running on 192.168.1.2:5060, SIP client on 192.168.1.2:5066,
103 at 192.168.1.254 responds with early media and 480.

Let me know if you need additional information.