[Freeswitch-users] playing with sessions in lua

Mike van Lammeren mike at van.lammeren.net
Thu Jan 14 07:15:52 PST 2010

Hi Claudio!

Thanks for the additions to the wiki! Every little bit helps.

I don't think I explained myself well, earlier. The point I was trying to
make about the wiki is that rather than remove the section about
"originate", it would be better to make an entry like "originate -- Does
anyone know what this does?"

Mike van Lammeren