[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

Dan Lane null at invalid.name
Wed Jan 13 17:48:03 PST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
> Muxing 2 ringtones together would result in complete nonsense, especially in
> the case of custom ringback.  How could this ever be usable?

It sounds like he wants to mux two audio streams so he can have the
normal ringback tone overlaid on a novelty ringback tone so as not to
confuse the caller (I understand this is quite a normal way of doing
such things)

The easiest way to do this (and the way I do it) is to record a normal
ringback tone then use sox to combine the custom ringback with the
normal one and use the resulting file as your ringback. You get fine
control over the timing and volume this way too.