[Freeswitch-users] multiple leg and multiple rtp

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:20:31 PST 2010

Thanks for answering,

Well, imagine I have a content provider which will deliver custom ringbacks
via SIP INVITES, they point would be to receive A-leg then bridge to 2
B-legs and deliver both incoming rops to A-side. Another option is to fork
the call with bridge, the bad thing is that as soon as FS receives
progress/audio from 1 leg, FS discards the other one, not good for me :)

Thanks, and I hope you can enlighten me!

David