[Freeswitch-users] FSComm Windows build

Jeff Lenk jeff at jefflenk.com
Tue Jan 12 20:51:14 PST 2010

Carlos,

Thanks for those links!

I am currenltly using prebuilt 4.6 32 bit libs and was hoping Nokia prebuilt
the x64 too. I guess I might have to look into building myself as well.

-Jeff

Jeff,

not yet. I'm still linking with a 32bit QT library of 4.5.2 I compiled for
VS2008 sometime last year. I followed a guide similar to this one:
http://dcsoft.com/community_server/blogs/dcsoft/archive/2009/03/06/how-to-setup-qt-4-5-visual-studio-integration.aspx

At the time I didn't see a need for a 64bit version of FsGui. Since FSComm
has FreeSWITCH in the back end this kind of changes things.

Looks like someone put up a wiki on compiling QT for Win x64:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Opticks_Developer_Guide/Getting_Started/Building_Qt_From_Source

Now that QT 4.6 is out I might have to revisit a new library build with 64
bit in mind.

Carlos