[Freeswitch-users] PRI Goes Down Upon Calling Cell Phone

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Tue Jan 12 13:47:23 PST 2010

I am having a problem where my PRI goes down after attempting to call a cell
phone from an internal phone.  I am running Freeswitch
(freeswitch-1.0.5-20100112-0400.tar.gz) with an A101D Sangoma Card and
wanpipe driver: wanpipe-3.5.10.tgz.  I am not using libpri.

The scenario is as follows:

1) Call desktop phone 3491006
2) Call completes normally
3) Call cell phone 4181432 (see http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11767)
    ***** call fails; cell phone rings, but does not complete *****
4) Call desktop phone 3491006
    ***** call fails; far-end does not ring *****
5) Any subsequent calls through PRI fail

I notice the call to my cell phone receives a Q.931 PROGRESS message instead
of Q.931 ALERTING.  Has this issue already been identified as a bug?  Do you
know if this is a FS issue?  Or Wanpipe driver issue?

Best Regards,
Jerry