[Freeswitch-users] Cisco SPA5xx SCA

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue Jan 12 12:50:40 PST 2010

Barge:
Under Phone there is an "SCA Barge-In Enable:" line that defaults to no.  I
set it to yes, but when I hit it, I got "unauthorized".

Private Hold:
The soft keys say "PrvHld" when you are on a call.  It functioned the same
as the regular hold button.  From reading the Polycom SCA docs, it says that
private hold should block anybody else from grabbing it.