[Freeswitch-users] Bypass_media mode

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 03:16:33 PST 2010

Hi!

I am calling from extension 2010 to extension 1000.  Both have ip
addesses 192.168.1.x.

In the 2000 series dialplan (a separate context) I have the following
to try to enable bypass_media.

            <extension name="Local_1000_9xxx">
                  <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^(10[01][0-9]|9\d{3})$">
                        <action application="set" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
                        <action application="set" data="proxy_media=false"/>
                        <action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/>
                        <action application="transfer"
data="${dialed_extension} XML default"/>
                  </condition>
            </extension>

Is this how bypass media should be enabled?

This fails fo me (the calls hang up and no audio).  The debug trace is
in http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11737

What have I done wrong?

Thanks