[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch and GSM/HSPA Modems

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Fri Jan 8 11:32:45 PST 2010

Hello Giovanni,

thankyou forthe answer...

> you don't need them all (at least if you don't want to make dirty pics
> with a kludge full of wires... hey, that can be arousing! :))

My Longsun L580 can be put into Web-Cam mode...

But it is cheal chinese Dual-SIM/Standby Cell-Phone which  can  not  use
anything in parallel.  :-/

> I suggest you use a ready-made GSM/GPRS/HDSPA/whatever module, that
> contains all that you need and is available from Chinese suppliers for
> very low prices. You can find some module that allows you to directly
> tap in the GSM pcm audio stream, that would means you will not need to
> sample and convert from analog to digital (so, no cpu power at all, no
> dsp, no nothing).

I will see, they cost arround 110 to 230 US$...

> If you would like to keep me in the loop, I would like to know how you
> progress.

If my ISP would repair my ADSL I had my website back online...

    <http://www.electronica.tamay-dogan.net/>

Fully "Open Hardware Development" in the sense of "Open Source" with some
small limitations...  or advantages.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>                 Michelle Konzack
<http://www.can4linux.org/>                   Apt. 917
<http://www.flexray4linux.org/>               50, rue de Soultz
Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de           67100 Strabourg/France
IRC    #Debian (irc.icq.com)                  Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
ICQ    #328449886                             Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193