[Freeswitch-users] Compile error fscomm?

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 14:15:14 PST 2010

I just downloaded the fscomm project and loaded it into vs2008. I've never
programmed in C++ (or c), just C#, so I can't make anything of the following
two messages:

Error      1              error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"RCC resources.qrc"  FSComm              FSComm

Warning               2              The following environment variables
were not found: $(QTDIR)                Project FSComm

Any suggestions? I do see the file "resources.qrc" in the fscomm folder.

The environment is Windows 7 64bit & VS2008 (Version 9.0.30729.1 SP)

Lars