[Freeswitch-users] Call limits (time)

Bill W freeswitch at aastral.net
Wed Jan 6 08:25:18 PST 2010

True, there is no inherent support for that, but you might be able to
get close by doing it in the dialplan.  Establish the call, pause
nibblebill, deduct a specific amount (nibblebill adjust), and when 30
seconds are up, unpause nibblebill.

More than likely you'd have to do this in a script rather than in XML.

The issue would be the last interval after the last heartbeat.
Nibblebill won't round up to the next 6 seconds.  It will just bill for
the actual call time. (If I understand things correctly).

Or you could put in a bounty to have billing block support added to
nibblebill.

Hope this helps.
Bill