[Freeswitch-users] Call limits (time)

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 15:02:15 PST 2010

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to migrate my billing platform to use FS.  So far so good,
however, if a user is low on credit I need to limit the call length.  In
other words, from the rate card, prior to connecting the call, I know
they are going to call a mobile at say $0.10/min, but they only have $2
of credit, so I want to terminate the call after 20 mins, preferably
with a message to the originator saying they only have X mins left.  Is
there a way of achieving this with the originate command?

Regards