[Freeswitch-users] Polycom & TLS - help please...

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:38:22 PST 2010

Thanks, I have a partial success which involved two steps:

   - The wiki says to create a root certifcate with *gentls_cert setup *with
   no other parameters; I had to add my domain's data to this command. The new
   certificate has been downloaded to the phone.
   - Replaced the registrar definitions in the phone's config files from IP
   address to the server's name.
   - The above setup worked as-is. To be sure I've added the NAPTR records
   to the DNS after the above two steps worked.
      - BTW, the wiki says that the NAPTR records are not mandatory, thus I
      did not add them at the first place.

I said "partial" because now I have a phenomenon similar (not the same, but
close to) to the one I have with the SNOMs: The TLS link is reseted after a
while and then a new (additional) registration is done. I'll continue search
it per the tips I got on the other topic.

                          Thanks! __Yehavi: