[Freeswitch-users] DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Mon Jan 4 15:49:32 PST 2010

Hello,

I have one FS instance that is working well with a PRI and running FS
version 1.0.5pre9.  Originally, it was running FS version 1.0.4 and I then
upgraded it.

Now, I am trying to bring up another FS instance (basically a clone of the
first), but the PRI does not work.  When I attempt to make an
internal-to-PSTN call, I get a "502 Bad Gateway" reply.  I verified that
both servers are using the latest Sangoma Wanpipe driver, and I copied the
conf XML file tree from the old server to the new one.  I think the problem
has to do with the openzap module, but I'm having difficulty isolating the
problem.  Could it have built the openzap module incorrectly?  Another
difference is that I installed 1.0.5pre9 from scratch on the new server
(i.e. it never had 1.0.4 running on it).

I put the FS log into the pastebin when an outbound call attempt is made:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11675

Could someone give me a pointer on what to try next?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jerry