[Freeswitch-users] Hangup on silence?

Nicolas Brenner nicolas at medularis.com
Mon Jan 4 10:21:37 PST 2010

Event-based javascript? like Node.js? how would I bind the end of a
wait_for_silence to some script or callback function?

Here, when you call from a regular landline to another, the person
receiving the call may hangup and the call will still be alive, this
is so the person can "transfer" the call between phones connected to
the same line (e.g. kitchen and room phones). Only if the person
originating the call hangs up, the call is terminated right away.
Maybe 60 seconds is too much, but that's the way the PSTN works here.