[Freeswitch-users] Hangup on silence?

Vinuth Madinur vinuth.madinur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 07:41:30 PST 2010

You can call wait_for_silence with timeout as 1 minute. It'll wait for max 1
minute, but it'll return immediately when there is silence of mentioned
length. You can next invoke hangup in the dialplan.

Or, you can use event socket library to call "wait_for_silence" and wait for
"CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE" with
variable_current_application=wait_for_silence, upon which you can hangup.

Helps?