[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch and GSM/HSPA Modems

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Sun Jan 3 10:46:36 PST 2010

Hello *,

I am owner and developer of the  enterprise  "electronica at tdnet UG"  and
currently I design a  GSM  router  with  VoIP   gateway  using  a  Texas
Instruments Sitara or OMAP  with  an  attached  CologneChip  4port  ISDN
Controller and a Silicon Laboratories Quad ProSLIC.  Also it will have a
GSM/HSPA modem.

My questionis, does someone use FreeSwitch with a GSM/HSPA Modem and can
use internet connectivity, telephonie and SMS?

If yes, which GSM Modem do you use?

I have this question since in theorie my cell-phone "Nokia 6120 classic"
can do this, but I was not able to get the streams...

Otherwise I would develop a GSM/HSPA Modem which CAN DO THIS my own.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>                 Michelle Konzack
<http://www.can4linux.org/>                   Apt. 917
<http://www.flexray4linux.org/>               50, rue de Soultz
Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de           67100 Strabourg/France
IRC    #Debian (irc.icq.com)                  Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
ICQ    #328449886                             Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193